Saturday, August 15, 2009

14 months old

Holland turns 14 months old on the 19th and is as active as possible. Her newest words are ball, Brady (Christia's son), Piwi, Pru (Mom's dog), teddy bear, ear, shoe, more, horsey and she will sing "e-i-e-i-o" with me and her Old McDonald farm toys. We can tell Holland "bring me the shoes" and she will go get our shoes. We can ask, "where is your drink?" and she will go get her drink. When we ask, "where is my ear?" she will pull on one ear, turn your head, and pull on your other ear. Too cute! She has started putting on one of our shoes and walking in it as seen in this picture.


I took Holland shopping today for some new boots. She did not want to try them on in the store, but once we got home, got some socks on her, she loved making laps through the house. I just love the total outfit, Ralph Lauren dress and John Deere boots! :) Holland loves for Daddy to roll her on my workout ball. Looks like fun!


Holland has started getting on her riding toys all by herself. She will even stand on the seat if we don't watch her.

Holland is growing like a weed and doing great.

No comments: