Sunday, June 6, 2010

We're pregnant!

We are expecting our second baby on November 24th, pretty much a thanksgiving baby. We are very excited! Holland was the first to know and since then she pats my tummy and says, "baby." It's so cute! We told family on Mother's Day when we were about 12 weeks along. This pregnancy has been completely different than being pregnant with Holland. I have had a lot more health problems with this pregnancy. My heart palpitations have been worse, I was sick for the first 13 weeks all day long, and I am very magnesium deficient. My cardiologist found the magnesium deficiency when he had a complete blood work up done on me. I've also had an EKG, Echo, and a heart monitor on. The magnesium supplements are doing really good for me, though. I feel 100% better. As of right now, we aren't going to find out the gender of the baby. I truly do enjoy the excitement of not knowing what we are having until we have the baby. :)

No comments: