Saturday, January 15, 2011

January update

Britton is doing great!  She is almost 2 months old, sleeping all night, and smiles/coos all the time.  Her reflux has gotten a lot better.  Britton is a wonderful baby and a blessing for our family.  We go next week for her 2 month check up and shots.  I can't wait to see how much she has grown. 

Holland is doing good in school and started dance class this month.  She is in the beginner class that does ballet and tap.  By the second class, she was doing the dances and having a blast.  Holland's friend, Molly, is also coming to the class.  Molly's Mom, Sara, made Holland's tutu and it is very cute! 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Holland is great! She makes me feel so loved and I know she truly missed me while I was gone! She looks adorable in her dance clothes! Where are you taking her?

Unknown said...

Hi! She is going to Dance, Etc. Yes, she really missed you! Couldn't wait to see you after the break.