Friday, May 17, 2013

Disney World - Day 4 (Hollywood Studios)

Our last full day was so much fun at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  It worked out perfectly that we went on Friday because that was the first day of the Star Wars weekends.  I was so excited!  I'm a huge Star Wars fan.
 
To kick off the Star Wars weekends, they had performers on center stage and had a huge parade with all the characters in Star Wars. 
 
Walking around the park were storm troopers.
 
 Chewy!!!!!!  He was huge!  Towered over everyone.
 
Now, I had gotten in line for photos with what I thought were some Jedi knights.  Imagine my excitement when I turned the corner and saw Anakin Skywalker!!!  Oh my goodness!!!  He's my favorite character!!!  Kirk was waiting outside the line and saw Anakin replace the two Jedi knights that had been there.  He knew I would be so stoked!
 
 
Okay............ enough with my excitement.  We went over to the little kids section of the park and the girls wanted to see Jake and the Never Land Pirates.  How cute! 
 
It was getting pretty warm by this time so we went in for the Little Mermaid show.  We sat in the first row and when it would rain on stage, we got sprinkled on.  Kirk and I were loving it.  Too bad Britton passed out and missed the whole show. 
 
I had to get the girls mouse ears with princess crowns on them.  How adorable.  While getting the girls theirs, I had to get me the R2D2 mouse ears.  :)  But, I made sure no pictures were taken with me wearing them. 
 
 
 

After leaving Hollywood Studios, we went back to the room to drop off our stuff before heading back to Magic Kingdom.  We rode a few rides and then bought the girls some new princess dresses for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table the next morning.  While shopping in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for the girls dresses, Holland had some photos taken.  She had a blast!  Did every pose for the photographer.   
 
 
 

On our way out of Magic Kingdom, we got to see Mickey one more time.

No comments: