Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter, Easter, and more Easter

Easter this year was on steroids or so it seemed to be to Kirk and I.  I think we had 6 egg hunts to attend.  I was in charge of Holland's class and school wide egg hunt and that was insane getting ready for it.  First up was the church egg hunt.  Family, friends, and good fun!


Britton had a class Easter party and egg hunt.  She just loves to party. :)


Next up, Holland's class party.  I was Room Mom for this one and organized it.  Hopefully the kids had fun!

So now on to the PTCO Egg Hunt.  I remember this when I was a kid and thought it was time to bring it back.  Well I should never sign up for stuff like this as I go crazy trying to plan it all.  4,000+ eggs later and it was a success!  The kids loved it!  This doesn't look like over 4,000 eggs but it is.  And probably about 99% of them we had to stuff.  





Easter Sunday!

Easter lunch and egg hunt with the Jentsches


Easter supper and egg hunt with the Holland Family!



And of course we made our Sugar Eggs this year!

No comments: