Saturday, July 3, 2010

1st Dentist appointment

Holland fell the other day in the kitchen and chipped one of her front teeth. I freaked out and was so worried about her tooth. We took her in to a pediatric dentist our family dentist recommended and he was great. He checked out her tooth, smoothed it down, and made me feel a little better. A couple of weeks later, we noticed her chipped tooth was not as white as it used to be. We took her back to the dentist and got her first official teeth cleaning done and he checked out the chipped tooth again. Hopefully she won't have any more problems with it, but when she fell she did damage some nerves in the tooth and gums. Luckily it's just a baby tooth and I won't have to see it forever. :) I couldn't get any pictures with her seeing the dentist because we sat with her when she was reclined in the chair and I didn't have time to get out the camera. Here is a picture of her waiting to see the dentist.

No comments: