Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sleeping in big girl bed!

Thursday night, Holland asked to sleep in her big girl bed. Kirk and I were so shocked and excited! We both were there to tuck her in and kiss her goodnight. I said, "oh, I need to take a picture." Holland says, "go get the camera." lol I took a few pictures. Holland looked so happy and excited. We turned off the light and left the room. She got up one time to run into our bedroom, then Kirk took her back to bed. Kirk and I watched a movie and Kirk went back to check on her, and she was asleep on the couch! He carried her back to bed and then when I woke up at 4:00am, she was sound asleep in her big bed. At 7:15am, she came running into our bedroom to get in bed with us. She laid down between us and said, "get comfy." Too cute! That's what I tell her when she and I would lay down for a nap. I remember when I was young and Kate and I would run and get in bed with Mom. I loved those days. And, I'm so happy Holland is now able to run and jump in bed with us. Holland, Kirk, and I laid there and watched an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Holland loved it!

Friday night was awesome. She got up one time to tell me she needed to go potty and went back to bed and slept the whole night. She loves her big girl bed!!!

No comments: