Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kate's wedding

On February 26th, my baby sister, Kate, was married to Matt!  The wedding service was at St. Paul and was beautiful.  I was Kate's matron of honor, Holland was the flower girl, Britton was an honorary flower girl, and Kirk was an usher.  The reception/dance was held at the Hamilton Ballroom.  Fun was had by all who attended.  I was so happy to see aunts, uncles, and cousins I haven't seen in a very long time.  The happy couple is honeymooning in Aruba. 

Once the happy couple is back home, Kate immediately leaves for Navy officer development school (ODS).  Kate has been commissioned in the Navy as a Lieutenant and will be a Professor at the Naval Academy in Annapolis!  We are so excited and happy for Kate and Matt as they begin their life together and start such an amazing journey.

Will post pictures from the wedding when I get some.  I can't believe I didn't take any! :(

No comments: